DEFENCE INDUSTRY INTEGRATION
OUR FIRM IS PROUD OF THE HERITAGE OF ITS PEOPLE WITH EXPERIENCE OF SERVICE WITHIN THE ROYAL AUSTRALIAN NAVY REACHING FROM VIETNAM TO THE MOST RECENT OPERATIONAL THEATRES.
Australia requires a strong and sustainable Defence Industry capability for the maintenance of its assets. To ‘win and fight at sea’ the Navy demands excellence in the delivery of safe, effective and efficient maintenance and repair outcomes for its warships and submarines. The core element in this Strategic Defence objective is an Industry with critical support services that align to core required outcomes.
With intimate understanding of maintenance, sustainability and operational pressures, Oropesa is able to transform maintenance capabilities with innovation and superior delivery strategies. Oropesa understands the need for cost assurance and collaboration to deliver a competitive outcome.
The sustainment of Naval operations is an area where Oropesa excels. Through our in-depth capacity to appreciate the demand, see beyond the service contract and into the operational intent, Oropesa ensures that the delivery of Port and other support functions in sustainment and maintenance is precisely what the Client requires.
WHAT OPM DELIVERS
- Naval Maintenance Facilities and Asset Management
- Commercial Engagement and Negotiation
- Innovative Infrastructure Design and Development
- Optimise commercial opportunities to facilities
- Proven capacity to engage, comprehend and translate Navy requirements
- Provision of Operational Sustainment Services
- Delivery of results on time and with cost assurance
- Mobile asset and platform crewing and management
- Integrated workforces
- Industry Representation to Naval Maintenance Functions
Port Design | Development | Operations | Management