PORT & TERMINAL MANAGEMENT
INCREASING SAFETY, EFFICIENCY AND PRODUCTIVITY
Ports are a complex array of integrated services and assets, requiring the co-ordination of specialist entities to achieve desired outcomes.
The management of port and terminal operations has become a dedicated genre within logistics. In a port there are a number of independent, however interdependent industries and entities that depend on the success of the entire operations for that of their own.
This capability while founded on ‘coal face’ experience has developed over generations of operations to ensure vision at the highest level looking to the long term sustainability of ports and terminals and the economic systems they support.
There is a depth of understanding required in the management of a terminal within a port, and of the port as an entire operation, which has not been available until now.
WHAT OPM DELIVERS
- Port Management training for Harbour Master, Port Executives, Managers and Operations Personnel
- Port and Maritime Risk Assessment and Management
- Water and berth space management (time/space)
- Crisis and Emergency response planning
- Business Resilience planning and training
- Efficiency review and innovation
- Integrated Management of Operating Systems
- Port planning and development
- Regulatory compliance review and implementation
- Achieving and maintaining Port Specific Quality Management Systems and Safety Management Systems
Port Design | Development | Operations | Management